From the IDEA to the INNOVATION with the support of pro-wel
FFG Austrian Research Promotion Agency
The Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG) is the national funding institution for applied research and development in Austria.
FFG offers a comprehensive range of services for Austrian enterprises, research institutions and researchers – from the management of public funding programmes to consulting services in all phases of technology development and innovation, from support for integration into European research programmes and networks to the promotion of Austria“s interests at the European and the international level.
- Project Start – Innovation Voucher
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Start
- General Program – Basic Program
- Market Start – Transition
- Bridge – Knowledge Transfer
- Basic Program up to 50% mixture of:
Grants, low interest rate Credits, Liability for Credits plus funded interest rates
Advantage of the detailed Application Form:
- “Business Plan” of the Project
Support for the project handling from the beginning to the end
- Handling/Support of the application from the beginning to the submission via ecall
- Reporting and Documentation
- Service Partner (support/take over) for/of defined working/development packages.